This tutorial will show you how to perform an in-place upgrade and repair a Windows 10 installation without loosing your personal files and settings. The in-place upgrade and repair process, gives you the opportunity to repair many Windows 10 problems and to upgrade Windows 10 with the latest updates, without having to re-format your computer.
How to perform a Repair Upgrade in Windows 10.
Step 1. Create a Windows 10 Install Media
1. Use Media Creation Tool by MS and create a Windows 10 USB or DVD installation media. Detailed instructions on how to do that you can find at the following articles:
Step 2. Perform a Windows 10 repair.
1. Put the Windows 10 installation media on your computer.
2. Open Windows explorer and double-click to run the Setup application from the Windows installation media.
3. Choose to Download and install updates (recommended) when asked and click Next.
3. Accept the license terms.
4. Wait until Windows gets all available updates,
5. Finally click Install to start the repair process.
6. Be patient until the Windows 10 Setup upgrade and fixes your system.
7. After repair installation, login to your account normally.
That’s all folks! Did it work for you?
Please leave a comment in the comment section below or even better: like and share this blog post in the social networks to help spread the word about this.