This tutorial contains instructions on how to fix the "Raise without Handler" error, when you try to open Adobe PDF documents in a Windows computer. The "Raise without Handler" issue is commonly occurred in Adobe Acrobat Reader or other Adobe products (e.g. Adobe Photoshop) when the user tries to open a file using these products. (e.g. to open a PDF document).
This tutorial contains instructions to resolve the "Raise without Handler" problem in Adobe Reader or other Adobe products.
How to fix the "Raise without Handler" issue in Adobe Reader.
1. First try to open the Adobe Reader program (from 'Start' > 'Programs'). If you run the program for first time then Accept the License Terms. Then close Adobe Reader and try to open a PDF document. If the "Raise without Handler" issue persists…
2. Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the following path on your computer: *
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader
* Change the "Reader 11.0" on the path above, with your installed version of Adobe.
3. Now find and double-click to open the Eula.exe application.
4. Accept the license agreement.
5. Try to open your PDF document again.
-: If the "Raise without Handler" persists follow these steps:
- Scan your computer for viruses, rootkits and harmful software by using this this Malware Removal Guide.
- Uninstall and re-install your Adobe product. Download Acrobat Reader
That’s all folks! Did it work for you?
Please leave a comment in the comment section below or even better: like and share this blog post in the social networks to help spread the word about this solution.