In this tutorial I 'll show you how to view, manage or export to a file, the saved passwords for every website you visit in Google Chrome. As you already know, the Chrome browser asks you to save your login credentials (username and password) at the first time when you visit a website.
By allowing Chrome to save your credentials, the next time you'll sign in to the website, the Chrome browser will auto fill the sign-in fields. But by doing that, many users (including me), forget their login credentials over time, so in this tutorial you 'll find out the way to view, manage or save to a file the Chrome saved passwords.
How to Manage, Show and Export the Saved Passwords in Google Chrome.
2. At AutoFill options, click Passwords.
How to View Chrome Passwords.
2. Type the Windows login password when asked and click OK to reveal the saved password for the site.
How to Save All Chrome Passwords to a File.
2. At the next window click Export passwords.
3. Type your Windows login password when asked and click OK.
4. Save the "Chrome Passwords.csv" on your computer.
That’s all! Did it work for you?
Please leave a comment in the comment section below or even better: like and share this blog post in the social networks to help spread the word about this solution.