If you cannot play YouTube videos with the Mozilla Firefox browser, then read this tutorial to how to resolve the issue. (YouTube Video Not Loading/Not Play on Firefox).
How to FIX: YouTube Videos Not Working in Mozilla Firefox.
When YouTube videos won't load in Firefox, then proceed to resolve the issue by following the steps below.
Step 1. Check if You Can Watch Videos with Another Browser.
The first step is to determine whether the "YouTube does not work" issue is only found in Mozilla Firefox or other installed browsers. To do that. open any other web browser (e.g. the 'Internet Explorer') and check if you can watch YouTube videos. If you face the same problem, then check you Internet Connection and if it's OK, update the drivers on your Display Adapter. If you can watch YouTube videos, with another browser, then continue to next step.
Step 2. Disable the Hardware Acceleration in Firefox.
The next step to resolve the "YouTube videos not loading in Firefox" issue, is to turn off the hardware acceleration in Firefox browser. To do that:
2. Scroll down and then under the Performance setting uncheck the "Use recommended performance settings" box and then uncheck the 'Use hardware acceleration when available" box.
3. Close and relaunch Firefox and try to play a video on YouTube. If the problem persists, continue to next step.
Step 3. Clear Browsing Data (Cookies, Cache, etc.).
The next step to resolve the 'YouTube video not loading" problem in Firefox, is to delete the browsing data. To do that:
1. Open Firefox and simultaneously press Ctrl + Shift + Delete.
2. Choose Everything on top and then click Clear now.
3. Restart Firefox and try to watch YouTube videos.
Step 4. Reset Firefox to Default Settings.
Sometimes, YouTube videos won't load in Mozilla Firefox, due to a damaged Firefox extension. To bypass the problem, proceed and reset Firefox to default settings. To do that:
2. Click Restart with Add-ons Disabled.
3. After Firefox restart, try to play a video on YouTube and, depending on the effect, perform the suggested action:
- Case A. If the problem is solved and you can watch videos, proceed and disable one-by-one the installed Add-ons (Extensions) until you find out which one is cause the problem.
- Case B. If you still cannot play videos on YouTube, navigate again to the "Troubleshooting information" screen and click Refresh Firefox to reset the browser to default settings.
Other Solutions to Resolve the "YouTube Videos Does Not Open in Firefox" problem.
3. Update the Display Adapter's drivers.
5. Use another Web browser.
That's all folks! Did it work for you?
Please leave a comment in the comment section below or even better: like and share this blog post in the social networks to help spread the word about this solution.