In this tutorial you 'll find instructions to resolve the error 30029-1011(0), when trying to install a language pack in Office 2016 or Office 2019. The language pack installation error 30029-1011(0), commonly appears if you try to install an incompatible language pack for the installed Office version and architecture, or if you don't have enough free space or an active Internet connection which is needed to install the language pack.
Office Language Pack Installation error in details:
We're sorry, we had a problem installing your Office program(s).
Is your internet connection working? Do you have enough free space on your main hard drive?
Please try installing again after you've checked above.
Go online for additional help
Error Code 30029-1011(0) "
How to fix Office Language Pack Installation Error 30029-1011(0) in Office 2016 or Office 2019.
1. If you are using a Volume License version of Microsoft Office, I suggest to download an ISO image of all language packs (language interface packs), from the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC).
2. If you want to download only the Proofing Tools for a specific language, navigate to this link: Download Office 2016 Proofing Tools.
Method 1. Download the Correct Language Pack.
If you can't install the language pack in Office, ensure that you try to install the correct Language Pack file, according to the installed Office version and architecture (32 or 64bit). To do that:
1. Open any Office application (e.g. Word).
2. From the File menu click Account (or Help).
3. Then click the About Word button at the right pane.
4. Navigate to Office 2016/2019 Language Pack download page, and choose the desired language.
- Related article: Direct Links to Download Office 2016 Language Packs (All Languages).
5. Finally, according the Office Architecture (32 or 64 bit):
Method 2. Repair Office Installation.
1. Navigate to Programs and Features. To do that:
2. In Programs and Features, select the Microsoft Office product that installed on your system and click Change.
3. Finally click Repair and follow the rest steps to repair Microsoft Office. *
* Notice: If after clicking Repair, you receive the "How would you like to repair your Office Programs" screen, select the Quick Repair option, which checks and replaces the missing or corrupted files. If after the "Quick Repair", the problems doesn't fixed, then choose the Online Repair option to reinstall your Office product. (requires an Internet connection).
4. When the repair is completed, restart your PC.
5. Install the language pack.
Method 3. Download and install the Office in the Desired language.
The next method to resolve the error 30029-1011(0) in Office 2016 language pack installation, is to download and install the Office 2016 in the desired office language. To do that:
Step 1. Uninstall Office from your system.
1. Navigate to Programs and Features and Uninstall Office 2016. *
* Note: If you having problems to uninstall office then read this post.
Step 2. Download Office 2019, 2016, 2013 or 2010 in your language.
a. Choose the Office tab at the right pane.
b. Select the Office version that you want to download. (e.g. "Office 2016").
c. Then at the left choose the Edition of Office and the desired language below.
d. When done, click Download.
That's all folks! Did it work for you?
Please leave a comment in the comment section below or even better: like and share this blog post in the social networks to help spread the word about this solution.