If you cannot upgrade a VirtualBox Windows 10 machine that meets the hardware requirements to Windows 11, with error "Use the PC Health Check app to check the compatibility", continue below to fix the problem.
Problem in details: On a VirtualBox 7.0 virtual machine running Windows 10 with a supported processor and RAM for Windows 11 and with TPM and Secure Boot enabled in the VM settings, the following error occurs when running the Windows 11 Installation Assistant to update it to Windows 11:
Use the PC Health Check app to check compatibility
Additionally, when checking with the PC Health App if the system meets the requirements to install Windows 11, no problem is displayed.
How to FIX: Cannot Update VirtualBox Windows 10 Guest to Windows 11.*
* Note: The instructions below apply only to Windows 10 virtual machines which cannot be upgraded to Windows 11, even if they meet the hardware requirements for Windows 11, using the Windows 11 Installation Assistant, on VirtualBox 7.0 and later versions.
1. Close the Windows 11 Installation Assistant.
3. Run the Windows 11 Installation Assistant again.
3. Normally now, you will not receive any compatibility issues. Click Accept and install.
5. After a few seconds the download and the installation of Windows 11 will start normally! *
* Note: If you still cannot upgrade your Windows 10 VM to Windows 11 using the above instructions, follow the instructions in this tutorial: How to Update Windows 11 to 22H2 on Unsupported Hardware.
That’s all folks! Did it work for you?
Please leave a comment in the comment section below or even better: like and share this blog post in the social networks to help spread the word about this solution.
- FIX: LoadLibrary failed with error 1114 on Viber or other Applications (Solved) - December 6, 2023
- FIX: TEAMS Sign-in error on Mac 'Selected user account does not exist in tenant Microsoft Services and cannot access the application' (Solved) - December 4, 2023
- How to Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11 from ISO file. - November 29, 2023