Verify Domain Ownership in Google Search Console via DNS Record using CPANEL [How to]
In this tutorial you'll find step by step instructions on how to verify the Domain ownership in Google Search Console via adding DNS Records in cPanel.
Google Search Console allows you to add and verify your site in Domain level which includes all versions of your site (m. www, http & https). To accomplish this task you need to add a TXT record to your DNS configuration either in the domain name provider's dashboard (godaddy, namecheap. etc.), or in cPanel.
In this guide will show how to add a TXT record in cPanel in order to verify that you're the domain owner in Google Search Console.
How to Add a TXT Record in cPanel to Verify Domain Ownership in Google Search Console.
1. Login to Google Search Console.
2. At left pane, click on drop-down arrow and select Add property.
3. Type the domain name of your site (without www) and click Continue (e.g."example.com").
4. Then click the COPY button to copy the TXT record on clipboard.
5. In another browser window, navigate to CPANEL & open the Zone Editor.
6. Click the Manage button next to the domain name that you want to verify the ownership.
7. Click Add Record.
8. Now fill the required fields as follows and then click Save Record.
Record: Here, paste the record you copied from Google verification window before.
9. When done, go to the Google ownership verification window click Verify.
That's all folks! Please leave a comment in the comment section below or even better: like and share this blog post in the social networks to help spread the word about this solution.