As you already know, Skype, "remembers" all the usernames (Skype name, e-mail account, or the phone number) and passwords that have used for signing in, in the famous messaging application. But, sometimes there is the need to remove a saved Skype Name, from Sign-in screen, especially in situations that we use the same computer with other users.
This tutorial contains detailed instructions on how to remove the saved username (Name, E-mail or Phone number) from Skype's Sign-In screen in Windows or MacOS.
How to Delete a Stored Skype Account from Login Screen.
To remove Skype Name in Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista:
1. Sign Out from Skype and Quit the Skype Program. (Right click on Skype application in Taskbar and click Quit Skype)
3. Type %appdata% and press Enter.
4. Open the Skype folder and then delete the folder with your Skype Name.
5. Now open Skype. The deleted Skype username will not be shown in the login screen.
To remove your Skype Name under MacOS:
1. Quit Skype application.
2. From Apple's main menu, click Go > Go to folder.
3. Then type: ~/Library/Application Support/Skype into the dialog box, and click Go.
4. Delete (Move to trash) the folder named with your Skype Name.
That’s all folks! Did it work for you?
Please leave a comment in the comment section below or even better: like and share this blog post in the social networks to help spread the word about this solution.