In this guide you'll find instructions on how to remove Chrome notifications or reduce the number of notifications you receive in Windows and Android devices.
Over time the increased number of chrome notifications become tedious and annoying. In such a case, you can stop Chrome to show notifications from sites you're not interesting in, or to completely stop Chrome notifications on your Windows or Android device by adjusting Chrome notification settings.
How to Remove Notifications from a specific site in Google Chrome.
If you want to block Chrome notifications for a specific site on Google Chrome
1. Navigate to the website from which you want to remove notifications.
2. Click the Padlock icon at the left of site's address.
3. Next to Notifications, drag the switch to the left to block notifications from that website.
How to Remove Chrome Notifications in Windows or Mac.
To completely disable Chrome Notifications in all sites you visit or to allow/block notifications from specific sites:
2. At Privacy and security options open Site Settings.
3. Scroll down and under Permissions open Notifications.
4. At notifications options perform one of the the following actions according your desire:
1. Set the Default behavior to "Don't allow site to send notifications" if you want to stop receiving notifications from all sites, or…
How to Disable Chrome Notifications on Android.
To manage Chrome notifications on Android:
2. Tap Site settings
3. Tap Notifications.
4. At Notifications options, perform one of the the following actions according your desire
a. Drag the Notifications switch to OFF if you want to Block/Disable notifications from all websites, or…
b. In the Allowed sites list, tap the site you no longer want to receive notifications from and tap Block.
That’s all folks! Did it work for you?
Please leave a comment in the comment section below or even better: like and share this blog post in the social networks to help spread the word about this solution.
- FIX: Outlook emails or folders are missing. (Solved) - February 22, 2024
- FIX: Chrome Remote Desktop unable to Connect to host. - February 20, 2024
- FIX: Running scripts is disabled on this system on Windows 10/11 - February 15, 2024