An ISO image is the exact image archive (copy) of an optical disc. An ISO image file has an .iso extension and many OS installers or software programs (e.g. Windows, Linux, etc.) distributed and can be easy downloaded in this format. Users after download, can burn the ISO image file to an optical disc and then they can use the disc in a traditional way as a physical optical disc. In this tutorial you can find step by steps instructions on how to burn an ISO image file to a CD or DVD disk.
How to burn ISO files to CD or DVD, using ImgBurn utility.
- Download & Install ImgBurn" in your computer.
- Run ImgBurn and click at the "Write image file to disk" icon.
- Select the ISO file that you want to burn into a CD or DVD disk from your computer.
- Place an empty DVD disk on your CD/DVD writer device and press the "Write" icon.
- Wait until ImgBurn burns your ISO image to disc and your done.
That's all folks! Did it work for you?
Please leave a comment in the comment section below or even better: like and share this blog post in the social networks to help spread the word about this.