The following issue was faced on a Windows 10 laptop: The numeric keypad is not working on Windows 10 environment or in any other program (e.g. Word, Excel, Web Browser, Notepad, etc.), but the numeric keys works fine, when you type your password at the login (Sign-in) screen.
This tutorial contains instructions in order to fix the following issue in Windows 10: The number keys work perfectly at the Windows 10 Sign-in screen, however the numbers don't work after Windows login even after pressing the NumLock button.
How to FIX: Number Pad is not working in Windows 10.
1. At the search box, type control panel and press Enter.
2. Click Ease of Access and then click Ease of Access Center.
3. Click on Make the mouse easier to use.
4. Under Control the mouse with the keyboard, uncheck the check box "Turn ON Mouse Keys" and click OK.
That’s all folks! Did it work for you?
Please leave a comment in the comment section below or even better: like and share this blog post in the social networks to help spread the word about this solution.
- FIX: TEAMS Sign-in error on Mac 'Selected user account does not exist in tenant Microsoft Services and cannot access the application' (Solved) - December 4, 2023
- How to Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11 from ISO file. - November 29, 2023
- How to Update to Windows 11 23H2 On Unsupported Hardware. - November 27, 2023