What is AVbytes Antivirus 2015?
AVbytes Antivirus 2015 is a rogue software. More specifically, “AVbytes Antivirus 2015” is a fake antivirus that demands from the computer user to buy a license in order to use the program.
Why should you remove it?
The “AVbytes Antivirus 2015 ” rogue software was most probably installed on your computer without your knowledge. Programs like this are quite often bundled in the installation files of other legitimate programs (software tools and other stuff). People go through the installation (of the legitimate software) without noticing that they are also installing additional software (like toolbars) that is not necessary for the legitimate software to run.
You MUST remove “AVbytes Antivirus 2015 ” virus & unwanted software A.S.A.P. Your computer is at a great risk! Never underestimate the power that malicious programs can have on your life.
How to remove AVbytes Antivirus 2015.
Step 1: Start your computer using “Safe Mode with Networking” option.
First of all you have to boot your computer into safe mode to prevent “AVbytes Antivirus 2015” from running. To do that:
- Windows 7, Vista & XP:
- Restart your computer and hit the “F8” key while your computer is starting up (before the appearance of Windows Logo).
- When “Advanced options” menu appears on your screen, navigate to “Safe Mode With Networking” option (using your keyboard arrow keys) option and hit Enter.
- Windows 8 & Windows 8.1:
- Press “Windows” + “R” keys to open the RUN window.
- In “RUN” window “Open” box, type: msconfig
- Press Enter.
- Click the Boot tab.
- Select the Safe Boot & Network options.
- Press “OK”
- Restart your computer.
Step 2: Terminate AVbytes Antivirus 2015 malicious process with RKill.
- Download RKill utility program (aka 'iExplore.exe') to your computer.
(RKill Official Download page: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/)
- Right-Click on'iExplore.exe' icon & select Run As Administrator.
- Be patient until Rkill scans your system & terminates the malicious processes running on it.
- When the scan is finished close Rkill's information window.
Step 3: Remove AVbytes Antivirus 2015 malicious program with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
- Download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free. (Beware: at the last screen of installation, uncheck the box next to “Enable free Trial of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO” in order to use the free version of this GREAT software).
- Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
- Update the Database.
- Press the “Scan Now” button and then wait until the scan process is finished.
- When the scan is completed select all items found and then press “Quarantine All”.
- Restart your computer if needed and you ‘re done.
That’s all folks! It might sound like a lot of work, but in reality you’ll be free from “AVbytes Antivirus 2015’ infection in less than 30 minutes, if you follow these instructions.
Did it work for you?
Please leave a comment in the comment section below or even better: like and share this blog post in the social networks to help spread the word about these really annoying crap Windows infections.