How to Change Outlook Password (Outlook 365, 2016, 2013, 2010 or 2007).
From time to time, there is the need to change your email password, in order to keep your emails secure or if you think that someone else has stolen or gained access to your email. At these cases, you should first change your password with your email provider and then to change/update the current password on Outlook email application.
So, if you need to update/change your password in Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 or 2007 follow the steps in this guide.
How to Change/Update E-Mail Account Password in Outlook (All Versions)
Important: First of all, contact your email provider and ask him to change the current email password with a new one. If you're using a Outlook.com, Yahoo or GMAIL account, then you can change your password by yourself, after signing in to your account using your Web browser. After changing the password, then proceed to update/change the password in Outlook application, by using one of the following methods:
Method 1. Update/Change Email Account Password in Outlook Application.
1. In Outlook, click the File menu and choose Account Settings *
* If you're using Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2003, go to Tools > Accounts.
2. Highlight your account and click Change.
3. Type the new password on the 'Password' field and then click Next to save the changes. *
* Note for Outlook 2016 or Outlook 365 use: If you don't see the below screen, then use the steps in method-2 below to change the password.
4. Click Finish and then close the 'Account Settings' window.
Method 2. Update/Change Email Account Password in "Mail Setup" App.
1. Navigate to Windows Control Panel.
2. Set the View By: to Small icons and then open the Mail app.
3. Click the E-Mail Accounts button.
4. Highlight your email account and click Change.
5. Type the new password in the 'Password' field and then click Next to save the changes.
6. Click Finish and then close the 'Account Settings' window.
That’s all folks! Did it work for you?
Please leave a comment in the comment section below or even better: like and share this blog post in the social networks to help spread the word about this solution.
Access iCloud Photos On PC
July 12, 2019 @ 11:33 am
Thank you for your article it is very useful
hp printer is offline
September 20, 2019 @ 8:44 am
Thank you for your article it is very useful.