Recently I encountered the following issue while playing a movie using BSPlayer: while the video was playing, there was no sound. At the same time, the movie and the sound, plays perfect in any other player. (e.g. VLC, Windows Media Player, etc.). The "no sound" problem in BSPlayer, appeared suddenly, because, before, the BS player worked fine.
If you face the "no audio" problem when playing video files in BS Player, then follow the steps below to fix the issue.
How to FIX: No Audio Output in BS.Player when Playing Videos and Movies.
To resolve the "no sound output" in BSPlayer, completely uninstall and reinstall the BS-Player, by following the instructions below.
Step 1. Uninstall BSPlayer.
1. Navigate to Windows Control Panel and open Programs and Features.
2. Select the BS.Player from the list and click Uninstall.
Step 2. Remove BSPlayer leftovers.
1. Navigate to: C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Roaming folder. To do that:
2. Delete the following folders (if they exist):
- BSplayer Pro
3. Then navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh and delete also the BSPlayer folder.
Step 3. Install BS.Player.
1. Download and install the latest version of BS.Player.
2. After installation, open a video file and check if the audio is working. If you still not hear audio, then proceed to next step.
Step 4. Download Missing Media Codecs.
1. Download and install the K-Lite Codec Pack (Standard).
2. After the installation, check the sound in BS.Player. If you still have no sound then:
- Right click on the video/movie and select Open with -> MPC-HC (Media Player Classic)
* Note: The Media Player Classic (MPC) is an extremely light-weight, open source media player for Windows and it supports all the common video and audio file formats.
That's all folks! Did it work for you? Please leave a comment in the comment section below or even better: like and share this blog post in the social networks to help spread the word about this solution.