This article contains the latest Windows 7 SP1 ISO download links for all users that currently have Windows 7 with a Genuine Activation key on their disposal. All the download links are legal and point to Digital River network servers which is Microsoft’s Official delivery partner.
1. From time to time the download servers are down, so if the links don’t work at the time you try to download the ISO file you want, then you can try to download a different Windows version or a different Windows language.
3. When you download the ISO file, you must burn it into a DVD disk by using your CD/DVD burning software (if it supports disk image burning) or by using the free “ImgBurn” software which is an easy and reliable Image Burner utility. (Part 2 of this post.)
4. If you cannot find the Widows version that you want in the download links list (or if the link is broken), then you can download a different version of Windows and then use the “Ei.cfg” removal (unlock) utility to unlock the ISO disk image in order to create a universal installation DVD (contains all Windows 7 versions). (Part 3 of this post)
Windows 7 SP1 Direct Download Links
UPDATE FEB 2015: The links below doesn’t working anymore. The download servers have been taken down. You can download Windows 7 only from the MS Software Recovery Center. (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-recovery)
- Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 X86 English
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 X86 English
- Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 X86 English
- Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 X64 English
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 X64 English
- Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 X64 English
- Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 X86 French
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 X86 French
- Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 X86 French
- Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 X64 French
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 X64 French
- Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 X64 French
- Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 X86 Spanish
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 X86 Spanish
- Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 X86 Spanish
- Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 X64 Spanish
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 X64 Spanish
- Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 X64 Spanish
Windows 7 without SP1: If you want to download a version of Windows 7, without the SP1 integrated on it, then you can find it here:
Part 2. How to burn the ISO image file you downloaded into a DVD disk with the “ImgBurn” utility.
1. Download “ImgBurn” installer from here.
2. Install “ImgBurn” on your computer.
3. Run “ImgBurn” and click at “Write image file to disk” icon.
3. Select the ISO file that you want to burn into a DVD disk.
4. Place an empty DVD disk on your CD/DVD writer device and press the “Write” icon.
1. Download “eicfg_removal_utility.zip” file on your computer.
2. Extract the “eicfg_removal_utility.zip” file.
3. Inside “eicfg_removal_utility” folder, double-click to run the “eicfg_remover” application.
4. Select the ISO file you downloaded and then press “OK”.
Now you can burn this image into an empty DVD disk in order to install the appropriate version of Windows you own.